Sunday, September 13, 2009

New cgi film project started

I've had this story since I was a kid i wanted to create and share with everyone. I wrote it before, and was working on turning it to a graphic novel, where i actually sat there and drew every picture out using my mouse.
Then I found out about the great 3d programs out there and my adventures in 3d started.
I'm going to use this blog to tell about the making of Crossroads;Legend of the Oracle Stone, introduce you to the characters, and the actors who have signed aboard to play them :)

I'm excited about this project, and have put together a mini trailer to submit to some of the film festivals to help gather attention for the project.

I'm working hard to get everything done with the film. I started filming the opening scenes this week end, and am looking for some good sound track music for it.

Later I'll post some screen caps from the film , and some shots of the characters. I'm using mainly Daz 3d figures, with morphs I'm doing to make the characters resemble the actors.
I could model everything from scratch, but those of you who've modeled in 3d before know, that would take one guy a looooooooong time.
This way I can adjust the figures as needed, and spend more time working on the film itself, sounds, animations, set building, arranging voice files, etc...

Anyways, I'll post more later. Thanks for stopping by

1 comment: